Guangzhou Yetong Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
Business type: Manufacturer, Exporter, Seller
Telephone : 86-20-39275252-39275223
No.19 Xingye road,Daao village, Lanhe town, Nansha district, Guangzhou, China
Wood construction attachments grapple , skid steer stump grapple
Our wood grapples twin cylinder WOOD GRAB feature powerful 360° continuous rotation and are multi-purpose for excellent versatility. 360° rotation allows the wood grab to pick and place stems precisely and quickly They feature an optimum leg shape for large bunches of stems or single large logs are easily grappled by the wide opening legs tight grapple closure for superior small log control, and heavy duty legs that possess the optimum shape loading, unloading, and sorting.
With elegant outlook, reliable performance and high efficiency
The driving cab designed in accordance with ergonomics and equipped with an air conditioner keeps comfortable to the operator.
Equipped with the fault alert and self-inspect system.
Customized engine and strong dynamical system make it excellent in mechanical action, dual driving, and off-road performances; Two sets of throttle controls are more fuel efficient, energy-saving, eco-friendly, fast, and efficient
High-quality pump make smooth actions.
Top-brands Hydraulic hoses have high pressure bearing and excellent pulse performances.
Structural parts are made of the domestic qualified 16Mn steel, and advanced 3D graphics and ultrasonic testing of weld seam quality to ensure the safety of driving and construction.
Rotating wood grapple
1. Enclosed cylinder check valve installed to prevent the drop of holding material.
2. Level controlled operation facilitates loading and unloading of logs.
3. Minimized hydraulic trouble which may occur during rotating works.
4. Flexible choices dependent on job requirement.
5. Operator can control the rotating speed.
6. Oil flow control valve and motor protection mechanism applied
7. Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360°rotation
8. Specially designed swing bearing for durability and big cylinder for more power
1. The wide opening width with light weight, not only outstanding performance in handling the iron bar but also maximize he operation efficiency with light weight.
2. Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360 degree rotary.
3. Special designed swing bearing for durability and big cylinder for more power
4. Check valve is embedded for better safety shock value enclosed for better safety from damage.
5. Wear resistant special solid steel is used and no extra reinforcement is requirement.
6. Flexible choices dependent on job environment.
7. Operator can control the rotating speed
8. Versatile applications including handling of stones, pipes. Disposable waste, landscaping works and many others.
9. Minimized hydraulic trouble which may occur during rotating works.
High work efficiency, improve the ability of fetching, maximize grab the grasping ability.
1. Hydraulic system, a small startup pressure impact and explosive tube
2. The system has high rigidity, good speed stability
3. Maintenance is convenient, simple maintenance
4. Grab little noise at work, work smoothly
5. Grab can work 24 hours continuously and low failure rate
1. Building foundation pit excavation, deep pit excavation, gravel and clay, sand, coal loading.
2. Particularly applicable to ditch or restricted space on one side of the excavation and loading.
3. Suit for loading and unloading ships, trains, cars.
Applicable excavator brands
Hitachi: EX60; EX200; EX220; EX230; EX240; EX300; EX330; EX360; EX450; EX850; EX870
Komatsu: PC60; PC200; PC220; PC230; PC300; PC360; PC400; PC600; PC700; PC800; PC450
Volvo: EC210; EC240; EC290; EC360; EC460; EC700
Hyundai: R55; R130; R190; R200; R210; R220; R225; R225-7; R290; R300; R330; R335; R370; R450; R455
Daewoo: DH220; DH258; DH280; DH300; DH370; DH420; DH500
Shinko: SK200; SK220; SK230; SK250; SK300; SK330; SK450; SK460
Kato: HD Takeuchi bucket
Caterpillar: 320 five teeth digging bucket; 320 seven teeth digging earthwork bucket; 320 digging rock bucket; 320 six teeth; 325; 330; 385
Sumitomo: SH200; SH280; SH300; SH330